Sunday, October 27, 2013

::super fluffy m&m cookies

It is that time of year again.  The leaves are changing color, the days are getting shorter, the temperature is dropping, and I am back on the baking band-wagon.  Fall is my favorite time of year to experiment with new dessert recipes.  I have my tried and true cookie, cake, and pie recipes, but I spend hours searching pinterest for new desserts to add to my collection.

This super soft M&M cookie recipe was a hit! It could not have been easier!

Ingredients:

1 stick unsalted butter softened
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 large egg
1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups flour
3 tbsp instant vanilla pudding
1/2 teasoon baking soda
1/2 teasoon salt
1 cup M&Ms

Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Line baking sheets with parchment paper

Beat together butter and sugars until fluffy
Add egg and vanilla
Add your flour, pudding, salt, and baking soda
Add M&Ms

Drop cookies on baking sheet about an inch apart

Bake for 10-12 minutes until cookies appear done.
Remove from oven, transfer to cooling rack, let cool.


Serve and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment